ICWP Connect Listserv Help
This image shows the Login panel of the Lists Login Page.
The List login is not connected in any way to your Membership Account Login which is accessed on this website. It is a separate service, and you need to create a password to access user options.
To log in as a CONNECT List user go to this URL in a new Tab
, then come back to follow these guidelines.
NOTE: the email address you enter MUST MATCH the email address you supplied when you were subscribed to the List.
STEP TWO - changing your password
1) After you receive an email with your temporary password, write down/copy the temporary password and log into the Listserv website: http://lists.womenplaywrights.org
2) After you are logged in, click preferences
3) In the space to the right, you will see options to change your email address, and password.
Enter a new password twice and click submit
STEP THREE - choose your preference for receiving mail from the Listserv
1) After you are done changing your password, click Home
at the top of the page.
2) The Listserv groups you are signed up for, appear in the column to the left. Choose connect
3) In the left column you will see the menu for the Connect Listserv. Click on Subscriber Options
4) In the space to the right, you will see a drop down menu with options
to receive your Listserv mail.
5) In the drop down menu you will see several options to receive mail from the List.
Instead of receiving individual mail messages from the list, the subscriber will receive batched messages in a digest every 24 hours. This digest compiles a group of messages from the list, but only the text contents of each one, with all formatting, images and attachments stripped out.
Similar to the Digest option in that the subscriber will receive batched messages in a digest.
With Digest-Rich the digest is sent in a multipart-MIME format, with all original messages attached separately, fully intact with all formatting, images, and attachments. Some email services or programs may have trouble displaying this format.
This mode is used when a subscriber no longer wishes to receive mail from the list, but nevertheless wishes to retain the ability to post to the list. This mode therefore prevents the subscriber from unsubscribing and subscribing later on.
This mode is used when a subscriber wishes to receive mails sent in both HTML and plain text formats only in plain text format.
Receive all emails at the time they are posted by users. If the subscriber was in nomail mode, he or she will again receive individual mail messages from the list.
If you are still having problems receiving List mail read this: http://www.womenplaywrights.org/email-delivery-help
And please read this web page:http://lists.womenplaywrights.org/lists/help/faquser
If you have tried everything without success, you may email email@example.com